Plugin SummaryResponsive Portfolio Image Gallery Pro is a powerful, lightweight, filterable portfolio gallery plugin, developed to display Image Gallery in a lot more professional way. The plugin is fully responsive, designed with jQuery & CSS3 and all major browser supported. The plugin represents portfolio thumbnails using many CSS3 hover and filter effects. The plugin will expand a preview box by clicking on a thumbnail and show larger image along with multiple carousel images and some other content like title, description and buttons with links. Furthermore, YouTube and Vimeo videos can also be displayed instead of large image. The plugin can be used on different posts or pages by Shortcodes.
Expanding Preview with Large ImageYou can create unlimited galleries by selecting different portfolio categories. The entire color of the gallery can be changed by using the Color Picker. Title and description of each image can be managed to display by clicking on the images. The plugin also includes multiple link buttons and each button can be colored using the Color Picker. Additionally, Google Font Support is provided to match the font used in your site. Undoubtedly, it will be a milestone for your business to represent various images by using Responsive portfolio image gallery pro plugin.
Expanding Preview with Video
Responsive Portfolio Image Gallery Features
- Responsive for all devices and easy to use
- Custom Post Type & Custom Taxonomy supported
- Pro Unlimited galleries can be created by selecting different portfolio categories
- Pro Unlimited color schemes for each gallery
- Pro Import/Export (Backup) portfolios and each gallery configurations
- Pro Duplicate an image gallery rather than resetting a new one
- Several filter effects for displaying portfolio thumbnails
- Lot of hover effects for portfolio thumbnails
- Thumbnails can be shown as ascending or descending order and also be sorted by date, title, ID, etc.
- Width and height of the thumbnail is adjustable
- Larger images of each thumbnail will be shown in an expanding preview mode, like Google images.
- Portfolio title and description will be shown on expanding preview mode
- Portfolio & image description can be hidden
- Multiple carousel images will be shown on expanding preview mode
- Carousel images can also be hidden
- Expanding preview and carousel wrapper height is adjustable
- Pro Title and description of each carousel images will be different
- Pro Expanding preview opening speed is adjustable
- Pro Manage whether to display Read More button or not for each portfolio
- Pro Buttons can be created as many as possible
- Pro Google fonts are supported
- Pro Video support for YouTube and Vimeo
- Pro Custom post type Single page and Archive page templates are supported
- Pro Archive page template is designed by up to 4 columns view
- Pro Column width and height and space between each column is adjustable
- Multiple language support
- Pro Preview facility for each gallery in the admin panel
- Pro Custom CSS Editor supported
- Implement by Shortcode
- All major browser supported
- Pro Easy Documentation
Plugin Features in DetailsSome of the notable features of the plugin is highlighted below:
Duplicate a Portfolio Gallery
You can copy the settings of any portfolio gallery and get another same gallery instantly. In this way, you don't need to set up a new gallery from the beginning. Just click on the copy icon showing on the gallery lists beside each gallery and you will get another same portfolio gallery instantly!
Import/Export Portfolio Gallery
You can backup all of your portfolio galleries by exporting them and save on your computer. The backup file contains all configuration and setting options of your portfolio galleries. After exporting, you can either use the backup file to restore your portfolio gallery settings on the same site again or another WordPress site.
Custom Post & Custom Taxonomy
Custom Post will ensure all your portfolios to keep in a single post type. In this way, you can distinguish your portfolios from other post types. Taxonomies are used to categorize your portfolio types. It will help you to group and sort your portfolios.
Create galleries as many as possible
Premium version comes with multiple gallery facilities by selecting any group of categories from the settings section. In this way, you can create galleries as many as possible using different portfolio categories.
Various filter effects for portfolio thumbnails
Filtering the image thumbnails and displaying with various effects is a great way to organize your portfolios. The plugin allows you to filter and sort portfolio thumbnails by categories using CSS-based animations.
Thumbnail Hover Effects by CSS 3D Transforms
The power of CSS3 is enormous and a smart choice to present your portfolio items in a very creative way. The plugin allows you to spruce up your portfolio thumbnails with some beautiful animation and transition effects included, Image Zoom, Image Flips, Border Hover, Fading and Sliding Effects and more...
Thumbnail Grid with Expanding Preview
When clicking on a thumbnail, the plugin displays the larger image in an expanding preview, like images on Google. It also displays some other content like title and description of each image with link buttons and set of multiple images using slider carousel.
YouTube and Vimeo Video Support
The plugin allows to display YouTube and Vimeo video in the expanding preview instead of the larger image. It will give a better visual appeal to boost the attractiveness of your portfolio gallery.
Google Web Fonts Support
Google Web Font provides you with over 700 optimized fonts. Google Web Fonts will surely help you match the font that you have used on your site so far. In this way, you can give a pleasant experience to your customers.
Custom Single & Archive Page Template Support
By default, WordPress doesn't have support for page templates of the page type in other post types. Most of the themes support original page template for the custom post type. Generally, it is not convenient to use default page template for displaying portfolios. Considering this matter, the portfolio plugin is giving support for both single and archive page template.
Custom CSS Editor Support
Custom CSS will help you to add your own CSS style instead of modifying the core plugin files, since that'll make upgrading the plugin problematic. Your custom CSS will be loaded after the plugin's stylesheets, which means that your rules will take precedence.
Multiple Language Support
The plugin has been developed with the support of Multiple Languages so that it can easily be translated into other languages. You can use any open source tool or an online translation service when translating.
Each portfolio gallery has a separate Shortcode with an auto generated unique ID. In this way you can display multiple galleries on the same page separated by categories or you can display different galleries on different pages using the Shortcode.
Plugin CinemagraphsFor more clear idea about the hover and filter effect of the plugin, some of the pretty cinemagraphs are presented below:
Hover Effect Cinemagraphs 1
Hover Effect Cinemagraphs 2
Hover Effect Cinemagraphs 3
Hover Effect Cinemagraphs 4
Hover Effect Cinemagraphs 5
Hover Effect Cinemagraphs 6
Hover Effect Cinemagraphs 7
- You must have to set featured image for the portfolios. Portfolio thumbnails are generating by this image.
- You cannot select more than one category for each portfolio. This plugin support only one category per portfolio.
Submit your review